The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Immigration has published a new list of requirements Nigerians must meet before being allowed into the country.
- The Last 3 months personal bank statements (Up to month prior to travel, if family booking, only required for the head of the family).
- Credit card copy in the name of the traveler.
- Hotel booking must be put in place prior to visa application.
- Family travelers can apply for a tourist visa which will entitle a max 30 day stay. Individual and Business travelers can only apply for a service visa which entitles a max 14 day stay. If a client wishes to have an extended duration, they must exit the UAE and apply for a new visa.
- Visa applications cannot be submitted for processing without the required supporting documentation.
- Family is defined as : Husband and Wife, with or without children. If the surnames on passports differ, a copy of the marriage certificate will be required.
- 96 hour visas are only available if a valid visa is in place for the next destination. Proof of visa will be required.